May 29, 2014

A Break and Stuff

As many of you have probably noticed, I've been on a bit of a break since Anthro Week. That event wore me out! Plus, you know, there's been work and the end of the semester and just life in general. Anywho, I've got a few fun things planned, including a super fun blog hop/event thingy for July 4th. I'm joining 33 of my fellow bloggers (I KNOW. I just can't handle the amount of awesome that happens when 34 bloggers team up) to bring you a boat load of tutorials that don't use the standard red, white, and blue. Interested? I know I am! Stay tuned for more information, and happy crafting! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I hope your having a great Friday! I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did Leslie! It was mostly spent relaxing, but I did a fair amount of brainstorming too. :) Cant wait to show you all what we've come up with! It's really exciting.

      Delete

 
Confessions of a Secret Crafter © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat